Mazes = hard

This is when we finally decided on our own texture and had to begin to re-do all the textures which was a pain, but it did let us realise what had been going wrong with the build and the gaps we had.
Although the brief does specify a ‘claustrophobic’ enviroment it seems like the roof was also a little too big… it was too high for what we wanted so we also had to raise the roof, so to speak! We added all the little features also such as sounds and affects thanks to Cam and Andy’s creations and sound making skills!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s