Character Development

She’s almost done now…
So here’s the drawn out version I did of my character which I have also began to colour using my Copic markers, testing out both the front and back view.
The third image is where I’ve began to colour in my character using several layers for each part and then began to edit the hair colour using the exposure but only on that layer.
I noticed that by changing the opacity on that one layer it created some cool affects which I had done for Billy’s stag lady. The idea of colouring each part on a different layer is so that it won’t affect any other parts I’ve done, it just makes it a lot more easier…

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s