With the short film all decided and majority of the acton set up, we needed a logo and typography for our item which we are creating for the commercial we are producing. Having thought about the product I then went into do a little bit of research into the area and proceeded to jot images and things down which I came across which would aid me in creating the ideal logo and type for our product. The first sheet is the start of the development looking into as many possibilities as possible then looking shortly at text. I had then moved onto developing one of the more favoured images on the next sheet, and on the final sheet I had looked at mixing my own drawing taste with the wanted image. The next step which I will be taking is to try to do a rendered version of the logo with color perhaps on a digital format rather than hand drawn.